Thursday 25 February 2016

Ex-WWE star 'The Great Khali' severly injured during wrestling event in Uttarakhand

Dehradun: Former WWE wrestler Dalip Singh Rana, better known by his ring name 'The Great Khali', suffered a severe head injury during the Continental Wrestling Entertainment show at Haldwani, Uttarakhand.
Khali sustained a head injury last night during the first show of 'The Great Khali Returns Series' while fighting against foreign wrestlers — Mike Knox and Brody Steel — at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Gaula Par, Haldwani. The doctors suspect that Khali has suffered injuries to his chest as well but the exact nature of injuries are yet to be known.
File photo of 'The Great Khali'. Getty Images
File photo of 'The Great Khali'. Getty Images
"Khali has been under observation and tests are being conducted on him to know whether he has suffered injuries to his chest as well," one of the organisers of 'The Great Khali Returns Series' told PTI.
After Khali sustained severe head injuries, he was airlifted from Haldwani this morning and bought to a speciality hospital in Dehradun.
Khali received seven stitches on his head last night before being flown to Uttarakhand capital. The second show of this series is scheduled to be held here on February 28.
Khali was crowned the World Heavyweight Champion in 2007.

3 comments:

  1. I was searching for help on the internet to get my ex lover whom will got divorced back, i came across this wonderful man called DR.AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because AGBAZARA TEMPLE actually brought my lover back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR ( agbazaratemple@yahoo.com ), Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

    from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com or better still add him up on WhatsApp via +2349069484340. The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.
    WhatsApp number +2349069484340 he is so legit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to Dr Otonokpo for restoring my Job and my lost money, I don't even know how to thank him enough.

    My name is Michael Rainer from USA, I lost my job due to the outbreak of covid 19 and I was so helpless that I couldn't even know what to do and then I lost the little money I have left with me to some fraudster and I cried but no one could help. So when I narrated the story to my friend SANDRA CORDELIA she tried to calm me down and said there is someone that can help me regain all that I lost but I never believed her until she told me about Dr Otonokpo and she gave me his contacts and I contacted him, and he said I should not worry that everything will come back to me, after 2 weeks I was called back to resume work and the fraudster that ripped me off my money called to refund my money back to me.

    I am very happy I met Dr Otonokpo, if you have any problem at all you can contact Dr Otonokpo if you also want your ex back, if you seek fruit of the womb, promotion in your work, protection from guns and cutlass through his email: otonokpotemple@gmail.com. WhatsApp: +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete